Putting the customer first, and carefully researching the best solutions for generating and testing each product has allowed MGN to develop its business in the design and manufacture of rubber and rubber-metal parts for industry since 1957, and to grow as a company of the 21st century.
We are committed to research and innovation as the foundation for developing parts for modern means of passenger and cargo transport.
Mission - Vision
Mission: To offer the highest levels of quality, safety and comfort, both in our products as well as our services.
Vision: To be a leading company — and brand — in the manufacture of rubber parts and other polymers for industry.Jan. 1, 2012
The time machine
France was the leader in high-speed rail transport with a network of more than 4,000 kilometres in place by the start of the new century.
While Harry Potter used a chain to travel back in time, we have to opportunity to travel forward and back with the Paris/Madrid/Casablanca route: Our time machine, which simply consists of flying to Lyon and meeting with the purchase managers or the engineers of French operators, allows us to visualise what will happen in our own country years later. Then, we travel to Casablanca or Cairo with production systems to meet new rubber requirements, specifications, formulations and qualities, which arrive somewhat ahead of their time there.
The new high-speed rail projects represent stimulating challenges for us.March 2, 2001
- Listen to and respect customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Maximum respect and non-encroaching practices in the social and natural environment.
- Foster and manage change, take initiatives and accept risks.
- Trust others and earn their trust.
- Provide maximum service, quality, reliability, cost-control, security and occupational health.
- Maintain customer loyalty.
- Achieve maximum professional expertise.
- Continuous motivation of each member and the entire team.
- Openness to communication and information.
- Acquisition and sharing of knowledge.
- Accepting responsibility and assuming the consequences of our actions.
- Sharing experiences and fostering a close relationship between colleagues.
- Maintaining the loyalty of our employees.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We support the Alcalá de Henares Down Syndrome Association.
We sponsor the company’s own as well as other football teams.
We also sponsor other sporting events.
Research and innovation:
We sponsor technical conferences to develop knowledge in the sector.
We collaborate with the University of Carlos III on forums for the public understanding of science.
We participate in psychology seminars on team management and coaching.
We are associates of AEDHE, COFACO, MAFEX and PTFE.
Loan fund for employees.
Flexible working hours.
Reconciliation of professional and personal lives for mothers.
Private medical insurance.
Language training for employees at all levels for their integration into an increasingly globalised world.