The Key Elements of the MGN Project
THE HUMAN TEAM
* Human capital is the primary resource of the MGN project
* Corporate social responsibility
* Personnel training
* Principles of co-existence
* Safe work environments
* Comprehensive health of our team members
* MGN is committed to the quality standards established in the sectors for which our products are manufacture
* With the philosophy of a service provider, one of our company’s strategic objectives is to offer a product tailored to the needs of our customers.
* Production and quality tools based on LEAN MANUFACTURING allow us to make continuous improvements to all of these processes.
* Chemical and metrological laboratories, a quality and engineering laboratory, as well as railway dynamics studies and analyses, allow us to work closely with customers, suppliers, technology centres, etc.
* We create a product on the market that reflects the MGN brand image of total quality and guarantee
* Technological innovation is a key factor in MGN’s business activity.
* Under its strategic plan, MGN promotes collaboration between leading representatives, businesses, universities and technology centres at both the national and international level.
* Our position as a company is due in part to a consistent focus on innovation.
* Technology and innovation are what drive our growth.
* Each year we invest around 10% of our turnover in R+D+I activities.
* The study of state-of-the-art materials, dynamic simulations, shock, rail stress and bogie tests, ensure the reliability of MGN products.
* The train is the most sustainable means of transport, and our parts provide the added value that help make it so.
* At MGN we see the environment as one of the key factors of our strategic plan, and through R+D we work to offer a greener, more efficient and competitive product that respects the objectives of the Kyoto Protocol and European targets for reducing noise and CO2 emissions by the year 2020.
* With the use of environmentally friendly raw materials, the idea of a sustainable future, and the green footprint of the railway, we are moving toward balanced progress: clean, ecological and free of emissions.