Our Present and Future Clients
MGN’s commitment to each of the products and services we develop is reflected in the approval expressed by regular customers such as RENFE, SNCF, CAF, TALGO, FEVE, METRO and OTIS.
We exercise maximum control over each phase of the design and production process, working closely with the customer to adapt it to its specifications. Our objective is to offer optimal solutions at the best price and with the maximum guarantee.
This philosophy allows us to learn with each of your orders about how to improve our results and the service we offer. It also allows us to maintain the loyalty of our customers and suppliers and to apply what we learn with them to future customers.
Solutions by Sector
Although MGN has specialised in the railway sector in recent years, the quality and safety of its products has been validated within the strictest parameters and ISO 9001 certification. MGN applies this excellence to all products for any sector.
These are some of the various products we have developed and can manufacture:
· Primary/Secondary Suspension.
· Bushing/Elastic Bearings.
· Elastic Supports.
· Antivibration Supports.
· Gangways and Bellows between wagons.
· Window and door profiles.
· Hydraulic Joints.
· Guide Shoe.
· Elastic Support.
· Elastic Bearings.
· Registration taps.
· Electronic equipment protectors
· Wheels for vehicles.
· Special rubber applications for the food industry.
· Teats for feeding farm animals.
· Colour blends and alimentary applications.
· Safety strips for windows.
· Supports.Jan. 1, 2012
The Key Elements of the MGN Project
THE HUMAN TEAM
* Human capital is the primary resource of the MGN project
* Corporate social responsibility
* Personnel training
* Principles of co-existence
* Safe work environments
* Comprehensive health of our team members
* MGN is committed to the quality standards established in the sectors for which our products are manufacture
* With the philosophy of a service provider, one of our company’s strategic objectives is to offer a product tailored to the needs of our customers.
* Production and quality tools based on LEAN MANUFACTURING allow us to make continuous improvements to all of these processes.
* Chemical and metrological laboratories, a quality and engineering laboratory, as well as railway dynamics studies and analyses, allow us to work closely with customers, suppliers, technology centres, etc.
* We create a product on the market that reflects the MGN brand image of total quality and guarantee
* Technological innovation is a key factor in MGN’s business activity.
* Under its strategic plan, MGN promotes collaboration between leading representatives, businesses, universities and technology centres at both the national and international level.
* Our position as a company is due in part to a consistent focus on innovation.
* Technology and innovation are what drive our growth.
* Each year we invest around 10% of our turnover in R+D+I activities.
* The study of state-of-the-art materials, dynamic simulations, shock, rail stress and bogie tests, ensure the reliability of MGN products.
* The train is the most sustainable means of transport, and our parts provide the added value that help make it so.
* At MGN we see the environment as one of the key factors of our strategic plan, and through R+D we work to offer a greener, more efficient and competitive product that respects the objectives of the Kyoto Protocol and European targets for reducing noise and CO2 emissions by the year 2020.
* With the use of environmentally friendly raw materials, the idea of a sustainable future, and the green footprint of the railway, we are moving toward balanced progress: clean, ecological and free of emissions.